Support a Charity
More about the organisation
Donate £50 to become a Friend of Northern Opera Group
If you love opera, and want to share your passion, why not become a Friend of Northern Opera Group?
Your donation will
- enable you to discover more about our work and the operas we are performing,
- support Northern Opera Group in bringing rare and wonderful operas to audiences in Leeds and the North of England, and
- provide opportunity for all members of our community to take part in and be inspired by opera.
All of the money we raise is reinvested in our productions, meaning that every penny you donate goes back into making more work and into making more inspiring experiences for people to enjoy opera.
£50 per year
- invitations to dress rehearsals (where possible)
- regular exclusive email updates on the work of the Company, and ‘behind the scenes’ features
- invitations to insight events
- priority booking
- acknowledgement on our website (please get in touch if you would rather remain anonymous)
Through collaborating with artists, venues, and companies, Northern Opera Group aims to create inspiring and accessible opera for the enjoyment of people of all ages and experiences. Opera might not be for everyone, but we believe that it can be for anyone.
Northern Opera Group is a registered charity (no. 1167501)
Northern Opera Group , 2 Graham Terrace, Leeds, LS4 2ND, West Yorkshire
Tel 07817 475769
Registered charity no. 1167501
All major credit and debit cards accepted Secured by
Make a Donation Ltd. Registered in England & Wales. Company No. 07853867. Registered Office: 3 Manor Courtyard, Hughenden Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP13 5RE