Support a Charity
More about the charity
Our mission is to support, educate, empower and represent European expats across Greater Manchester to prosper in their communities.
- Europia will be valued, widely recognised and well-networked across Greater Manchester, the UK and across Europe.
- Europia will be known for helping people in need and empowering them to reach their potential.
- Europia will be a space for conversation for all communities, enable cultural initiatives and enrich Manchester’s diverse cultural life.
- Europia will have the capacity to deliver its services with well-qualified staff and great volunteers.
- Europia will be fully funded and sustainable with a diverse income.
- All people will be socially and financially included, embracing, sharing and interacting confidently in a multicultural society.
- People will have improved health, skills, work and life prospects.
- People will be aware of their rights and responsibilities and how to secure and fulfil them.
- Eastern and Central Europeans will have a strong personal, social and cultural identity and self-esteem.
Europia , St Wilfrid's Enterprise Centre, Royce Road, Manchester, M15 5BJ, Lancashire
Registered charity no. 1161453
Funding target: £2,800
Come join us for a Processo reception at the plush City Centre building of Slater and Gordon Lawyers for an evening of celebrating inspiring women.There will be talks by our charismatic speakers, a guided business networking session and a special...
All major credit and debit cards accepted Secured by
Make a Donation Ltd. Registered in England & Wales. Company No. 07853867. Registered Office: 3 Manor Courtyard, Hughenden Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP13 5RE